i break the rules. i stand apart. i ignore my head. i follow my heart. i am nowhere near perfect. i eat when i am bored. im vulnerable to believing lies. im hoping that one day i do not need to fake a smile. i make up excuses for everything. i have the bestfriends and enemies. i have DRAMA and MEMORIES (and that's life)! i live it, i love it, i learn from it. i take life less seriously. truth is, nobody gets out alive anyway.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is the Love of my life.
He is in Cebu right now to study Medicine. It’s kind of scary going into Long distance relationship again, knowing that my previous LDR didn’t turn out well. But the heck? We’ve been together for 8 wonderful months and still counting. Even from the start we’ve faced a lot of trials already, not those petty fights and arguments, but serious stuff like people making rumors about us and trying to keep us apart. But like you said, if we surpassed that, this will be easy for us. And Cebu is just a plane ride away. We can visit each other if we have a chance.
I will wait for the day that you graduate from Med school. I am already proud of you. See you soon! <3
in 10 days i will be turning 25. and i feel old. no, like seriously old. the years have gone by so fast. Not to mention my nursing license will be expiring this year, on my birthday too. (FYI: it takes 3 years for a Professional license to expire) So, i have been a nurse for 3 years already? im not genuinely happy about it.
so anyway, I guess this is what you call Quarter-life crisis. If there is as such. I feel like I haven’t been “Living my life” the way i want it. maybe i have made a few too many wrong decisions in my past, I hope this year i will be wiser and more responsible with the choices i will be making.
in my 25th year, this is what i plan to do:
1. Get a decent job. Yes. and it doesn’t matter anymore if I’d practice my profession or not. For as long as it comes with a decent paycheck, I’d definitely go for it.
2. Stop living the traditional life. What exactly i want to say is that I should get out and have fun. Like serious adult fun. Move out of the house, Travel the world, have classy dinner with friends and be Independent. (that is if no.1 happens)
3. Move out. Well, this depends on number one again. If I get hired here, then scratch this idea out and enjoy the comforts of my home. If not, then I’d choose to go Manila or Cebu. No more backing out this time.
4. Save. In contrary to my plans of travelling the world. I guess its time for me to get serious with saving. It isn’t saving up for the dress or bag or shoes at the mall, its saving up for more serious and expensive stuff. Like a house, a car, health insurance maybe, money for my future kid/s education, emergency funds for “rainy days” and etc. You know what i mean.
5. Be an adult and start acting like one. Yeah I’m not pressured into doing anything. I can still lay around the house the whole day, but I’m not happy doing that anymore. I need to do something with my life. I have wasted a few years already and i’m not gonna do that anymore.
Basically, that’s it. I need to be a grown up. And i will do my best to accomplish all of these. Wish me luck. :)
oh yes, Quarter life. Embrace me now. well in 10 days that is.